If you don’t know who he is, then I’m incredibly happy for you.
ROOSH BELIEVES (these are direct quotes from his website):
- A woman’s value is mainly determined by her fertility and beauty. A man’s value is mainly determined by his resources, intellect, and character.
- Women are sluts if they sleep around, but men are not. This fact is due to the biological differences between men and women.
- Ironically, the less you respect a woman’s intelligence, the more you will retain her interest long enough to get her into bed. You can’t turn a millenial chick into a philosopher, no matter how much you educate her.
- Fat people are all self-absorbed assholes. Like an alcoholic, all they care about is the next slice of double stuffed crust pizza cruising down the conveyor belt. Instead of craving the high of drunkenness, they lust for the rush of harmful nutrition.
- Considering how self-absorbed feminists are, it only makes sense for them and fatties to unite. This often takes the form of “fat acceptance,” which is always couched in feminism, which means it is meaningless. It claims people are not responsible for their personal choices, that other people exist to validate them or mollify their self-hatred as it inevitably bubbles up when McDonald’s runs out of nuggets. Their feminism is simple extension—others exist to maintain their personal emotional state. And that state is never your responsibility. It was the gift of fatphobic patriarchy that privileges those who care about themselves over those who want to waste away in a fat-encased shell of a human body.
Roosh states emphatically that women and homosexuals are prohibited from commenting on his site and that they will be immediately banned. He has a right to say all these things-I believe in free speech. However, I cannot support stupidity. And so I write this letter to him.
If only your parents hadn’t dropped you on your over-sized head as a child, I might not have needed to write this letter shaming you. In fact, I’ve started a new hashtag: #RooshIsADouche. See, it even rhymes. I know you don’t think I’m capable of this great feat (#rhyming) because I have a vagina, but you’re wrong. Let me break it down for you Douche. I mean, Roosh.
See, feminism isn’t about devaluing men or what they offer. It is about lifting up women and recognizing that we are more than just baby-making machines that serve you up meatloaf and mashed potatoes whilst wearing corsets and stilettos. We are people. And while we are capable of doing all of that, we also simultaneously get PhD’s, run for President, and masturbate, because men like you are incapable of getting us off. We are not equals, you and I, because you are a blubbering fool.
You say the term “fat acceptance” means that fat people are not responsible for their personal choices, and that feminism exists to make us feel better about ourselves. Perhaps we can liken that to your use of Viagra which makes you feel better about being impotent. But I didn’t start a hashtag called #impotenceshaming week because I’m not an asshole.
It seems to me, Douche, that if feminism didn’t exist, that you would have absolutely nothing to talk about. Is your masculinity so much in question that you must try to prove to the world that having a dick means you’re better than I am? Prove it. What do you offer the world that’s so fucking great? Yeah, I didn’t think so.
I contemplated not writing to you about your failed attempts at shaming me and my people because I honestly thought it would give you bigger a platform for your bullshit. But upon further reflection, I felt it was my duty to shine the light upon the sheer ignorance with which you pontificate on what most people agree is an archaic way of seeing the world. And hopefully it will inform all types of people on what NOT to do when trying to be a decent human being.
And the thing is, your hashtag didn’t get much buzz because it was dumb and mean-spirited. Most sensible, decent people just aren’t going to jump on that bandwagon. Sorry Douche, but misogyny and fat hatred are the NOT the new black.
Ya know, I don’t think you really hate women and fat people. I think you hate yourself for being feeble-minded and unoriginal. To spew your brand of hatred means you are in a dark and ugly place from which you may never return. Hell, I feel sorry for you. Perhaps a chunky female psychiatrist with a dual degree from Berkeley can help you through it, in between training for a marathon, raising her family, and feeding the homeless.
Wishing you radical change,
P.S. Oh, and you spelled “millennial” wrong.